-
August 17th, 2001, 10:07 PM
#41
Inactive Member
chlorine's bday is the day before mine??? AHHHHHHHH!!! girlie girlie gurrrrrrrl!! happy birthday *LOL*
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.....
*beeze* anata aishiteimasu, baka *L
-
August 18th, 2001, 02:49 AM
#42
HB Forum Owner
*sings* Happy Birthday to chloe and Leo!!!!
*HUGS* ya both!
Deb....me luvs ya ya know that? *L*
Blaze....walking the GaToR is like the story on having cereal....or doing the wash *EG*
Where oh where has my Meldawg gone...oh where oh where can she be???????? *P*
BABY!!!! Me loves ya too!!! Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
------------------
I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.
-
August 18th, 2001, 03:57 AM
#43
HB Forum Owner
CHLOEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
*DANCES AND SINGS AND BE'S HAPPY*
Hope you have a great one!
For you.....
She walks in light...diamond bright eyes chase the dark away..the moonbeams dance away to come back another day...she is the sun..the dawning of another day..the light we all seek..with warmth untold..*S...
I LOVE YA SWEETPEA!!
-
August 18th, 2001, 03:59 AM
#44
HB Forum Owner
Chilly....your the best..*hugs ya*
but you forgot to explain the *walks the Gator*
Chloe is one year older..maybe she can handle it now?.....*fits of giggles*
-
August 18th, 2001, 01:58 PM
#45
-
August 18th, 2001, 02:03 PM
#46
-
August 18th, 2001, 07:43 PM
#47
HB Forum Owner
GaToR......I LOVE YOU TOO!!! *G*
*wants to do a 3 way with Deb* *L*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!!!!
------------------
I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.
-
August 18th, 2001, 07:45 PM
#48
HB Forum Owner
ok......tastykakes for GaToR *checks to make sure they arent moldy* *LMAO*
ps...from Jordan *G*
-
August 18th, 2001, 09:47 PM
#49
Inactive Member
continues to ignore Dyl..3way???...whoo hooo!!!...but..who's the 3rd gonna be Chills?...*LOL*
Sorry painting my nails..typing is NOT easy!
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 12:08 AM
#50
HB Forum Owner
Mmmmmmmmm..chocolate icing.. 
want some Gator?
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks